Dates: 01.05.2018 – 31.03.2020
Lead partner: Hiraeth CIC (Previously Project2020 CIC)
Partners: Center for Intercultural Dialogue, Macedonia; United Societies Of Balkans Astiki Etaireia, Greece; Culture Goes Europe (Cge), Germany; Youth For Exchange And Understanding International, Belgium, A.D.E.L. – Association For Development, Education And Labour, Slovenia.
Project Reference: 2018-1-UK01-KA205-047653
The project Mix it Up, Shake it up – redefining follow up of international youth events will address this specific need and provide sustainable solutions for overcoming this challenge in many youth organisations.
The objectives of this strategic partnership are:
- To strengthen the capacities of youth organizations towards a better use of the knowledge and experience of participants in the post mobility period
- To develop clear and easily implementable strategies and mechanism on how to ensure the follow up and impact in the local community after a youth mobility
- To explore the possibilities of measurement of impact from mobilities in the daily life of the participants in a long-term perspective
- To offer space for a structured way of knowledge-sharing between different local and international youth organizations and to encourage future collaborations
- To promote meaningful active participation of youth leaders within civil society organizations and the youth sector
- To provide the participants and partner organizations with a set of Online tools that can be used for a better and more effective communication and management inside the organizations
The project will unfold into the realization of 3 intellectual outputs:
- Publication: Effective follow up of International youth mobilities on local level
- Online support platform for impact assessment with information and learning modules for other organisations or youth workers
- Set of recommendations towards youth organizations and institutions on what kind of structural changes they can make to be more inclusive.